Due to the latest Covid-19 Public Health Orders, our offices are closed. Our work and services for victims and survivors continues remotely. In a crisis, please call 805-781-6400.
For information, please call 805-781-6401 or email info@StandStrongNow.org.
Please support our work with monetary donations and gift cards.
At this time we are unable to accept products of any kind.
In addition to financial contributions, Stand Strong is often in need of donated items to meet the basic needs of our clients. Please contact our donation line at (805) 781-6401 x 260 to inquire whether we have a current need for large furniture items or household appliances.
Our recurring needs include:
- Grocery store gift cards and gas cards (denominations of $10, 20, 25)
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Non-perishable food items
- Feminine hygiene products
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies
- Used cell phones
- Laptops (please completely wipe hard drive before donating)
- New bedding
- Kitchen supplies (only full sets of dishes please) and small appliances
Unfortunately, our agency does not have enough storage space to accept certain items. These include:
- New or Used clothing/ sock and shoes
- Please donate to local thrift stores.
- New or used stuffed animals
- Please donate to a local animal shelter. Thank you!
- Travel-sized toiletries
- Please donate to 40 Prado